Monday 15 June 2015

40 Questions Beauty Tag

Since I haven't uploaded in ages and I haven't got any ideas for posts, I thought I would find a beauty tag to do. I will be doing a post sometime this week about my moving house experience as I am moving on Wednesday (I'm very very very excited!!) but I will be very busy for a couple of weeks but don't worry, I won't forget about you! This is the first tag I clicked on and I'm just going to answer all the questions for you.


Skincare

1. How many times do you wash your face daily?
Twice. Once in the morning and once in the evening.

2. What skin type do you have?
I think I have combination. It gets quite dry in some places but in others, it gets quite oily.

3.What is your current cleanser?
I'm using the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water.

4. Do you exfoliate?
No but I kind of want to!

5. What brand do you use?
I'm guessing this means all of my skincare products? Garnier, Simple, Nivea and some others that I can't remember.

6. What moisturizer do you use?
At the moment, I'm using a Nivea but I love all the Simple ones.

7. Do you have freckles?
Yes.

8. Do you use eye cream?
Yes, I use the Simple one.

9. Do you or did you have acne prone problems?
No, I haven't. Just the odd spot here and there.

10. Did you ever have to use Pro-active?
I have no idea what that is!


Makeup

11. What foundation do you use?
I don't wear foundation as I feel I don't need to yet.

12. How about concealer?
I use the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer and the Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer.

13. Do you know your undertone colour?
I don't know what that is either!

14. What do you think of fake lashes?
I think they look really good but I would only use them on evenings out and not everyday use.

15. Did you know that you're meant to change your mascara every 3 months?
I did but I'm a badass and don't follow the rules.

16. What brand of mascara do you use?
Right now, I'm loving Rimmel's Wake Me Up Mascara.

17. Sephora or MAC?
I haven't tried either but probably MAC.

18. Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
No.

19. What makeup tools do you use in makeup application?
Lots of different brushes!

20. Do you use eye primer?
No because I rarely wear eyeshadow.

21. Do you use face primer?
Sometimes when it's for something special.

22. What is your favourite eye shadow?
I don't have a specific favourite but I like all the pinky-nude shades.

23. Do you use pencil or liquid liner?
Yes, I use liquid on nights out but normally I only wear eyeliner on my water line.

24. How often do you poke your eye with an eye liner pencil?
All the time!!

25. What do you think of pigment eye shadows?
I love them!!

26. Do you use mineral makeup?
No.

27. What is your favourite lipstick?
I'm loving a Revlon Colourburst in Juicy Papaya.

28. What is your favourite lipgloss?
I like a lot of lip glosses.

29. What is your favourite blush?
Sleek Life's A Peach.

30. Do you buy makeup on ebay?
No but I want to because it's so cheap.

31. Do you like drugstore makeup?
Yes, it's the only makeup I use!

32. Do you go to CCO's?
Where?

33. Did you ever consider taking makeup classes?
No, I just learn everything from YouTube!

34. Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
Yes! So clumsy!

35. Name a makeup crime that you hate?
I don't know if it's a crime but I hate when people over fill in their eyebrows!

36. Do you like colourful shades of makeup or neutral ones?
Neutral.

37. Which celebrity always has great makeup?
I think Taylor Swift always has amazing makeup.

38. If you could leave the house using only one makeup item, what would it be?
Mascara probably.

39. Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Yes, I do it all the time.

40. Do you think you look good without makeup on?
Yeah.

That's all the questions and I tagged all of you to do it!

Hopefully, I will be back this week with my moving house post.
Thanks for reading!

Cheerio! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment