Monday 15 September 2014

Feeling Down in the Dumps

I'm not feeling my best right now and to be honest I don't really know why. I know lots of people don't feel tipty-top all the time so here's a list if things to do to boost your mood. 

1. Run a bath. 
A good way to relax is to run a bath and use a bath bomb or bubble bar. I love using products from lush. At the moment I'm half way through the comforter. It smells delicious and makes loads of bubbles! 

2. Pamper yourself. 
A good thing to do is to put on face mask and paint your nails. It's very relaxing and makes your skin healthier and your nails prettier!

3. Read a book. 
While you are waiting for your face mask to work and/or your nails to dry, find a really good book to read. I'm reading Billy and Me by Giovanna Fletcher for the 3rd time as I love it so much! 

4. Listen to music. 
Listening to music always makes me happier as it distracts me from whatever is making me feel down. I love listening to McFly, 5SOS and other boy bands! Also have a little boogie!!


5. Get in comfy clothes. 
Get out if your school uniform or work clothes and into some comfy jammies!! 

6. Look at pictures of your celeb crush. 
One way that cheers me up a lot if the time is looking at pictures of Ashton Irwin. His smile just makes me happier!


7. Eat. 
Eating almost definitely cheers me up. You could eat something healthy or something chocolatey like me! ;)

8. Watch some YouTube videos. 
Go online and watch some YouTube vids of your choice. Whether that's beauty videos or gaming videos. It's up to you! 

9. Get an early night. 
If you have school or work the next day the best thing to do is get an early night as you will be more awake and in a better mood the next morning. 

That's all my tips for making yourself happier! If you have any more leave them in the comments for me to see!

Cheerio!

xx

2 comments: