Saturday 13 September 2014

Rimmel London Apocalips Lip Lacquer

I've seen YouTube videos of people talking about the Rimmel London Apocalips and ever since seeing those videos, I've wanted some. But I've never got them before because to me, it's quite a bit of money (£6.49). That may not be the case for some people but for me, as a 13 year old who doesn't get a lot of money, it was something that I just pushed aside and forgot about. 

One day, my friend Jodie (she has a blog too - jomilybeauty.blogspot.co.uk check her out!) told me what she had bought from Poundland at the weekend. Guess what she bought...

3 different Apocalips!!!!!!

I instantly wanted to go into town and buy them as I had known about them for ages! The next weekend or sometime, we went into town together and I bought them! I got 3 for £3 where as if i bought them from somewhere else it would've been over £18. 

The colours there were to buy were Big Bang, Apocolitic and Stella. 


Big Bang
Apocoliptic
Stella

I really like these lip lacquers as they are very pigmented and last for ages! I don't know if they are still in Poundland but if they are you definitely should get them! 

Cheerio!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment