Monday 27 October 2014

Chill Out Days

I love to have my chill out days where I just wear comfy clothes, watch YouTube and tv and eat. So this is what I do. 

1. First, I get into some comfy clothes. 


Today I'm wearing some plain black leggings, a tank top and a jacket. I want something that won't be too uncomfortable for the day. 

2. Next, I might like to read something. At the moment I'm reading Paper Towns by John Green and I'm really enjoying it. But if you don't like reading you could get a book such as The Pointless Book by Alfie Deyes where there are activities to do. I have another blog post on The Pointless Book in more detail if you won't to read it. 


3. I feel chill out days are the best time to get some homework done. I think we shouldn't have homework in half term but I do have a bit so may as well get it done so I have more time to meet up with friends. 


4. I also like to eat! There isn't much food in my house at the moment so I had some of the chocolate krispie bars I made yesterday! 


5. YouTube is a big part of my chill out days. I can just sit and watch for hours at a time!


6. Now I just relax. I sit in my sofa, watch some tv and probably fall asleep! 




Cheerio! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment