Thursday 30 October 2014

Lush Purchases

I went into Lush today and bought a couple of things. I ended up spending ages in there and covered in glitter!! 


Melting Snowman - £2.25

This is a bath melt, so you just put it in the water and it doesn't fizz and it doesn't make bubbles but it does leave your bath water feeling sooo nice! 


Candy Mountain - £2.75

This is a bubble bar so you crumble it under running water and it creates loads if bubbles. The smell of this is one of the best smells ever. It's so sweet and just really really nice. 


Golden Wonder - £3.75

This is my favourite bath bomb ever! You put it in the water and it fizzes and turns the most gorgeous colour and there is gold glitter everywhere. It is amazing!

That is all I bought today and obviously I will be going back and buying some more and I will show then on here. 

Cheerio!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment