Saturday 18 April 2015

Another Haul

seem to be posting a lot of hauls recently! So yesterday, me and my gran went to Home Bargains and Matalan and I was very lucky and my gran bought me and few things. 

So the first things I picked up in Home Bargains were some non slip hangers because these are so much better than the normal plastic ones. 
And I also got some vanilla scented things to put in the wardrobe but I'm only going to open them when I'm in my new house. 




The next things my gran bought me were things that I desperately needed because I had ran out. They were cotton pads and makeup wipes. I use them pretty much everyday and they are essential for me. 




My gran bought me a cup which is handy and I have been using it all day. It's pink plastic and it's kinda been persuading me to drink more water which is really weird! 





As I have got some bendy rollers at home all ready, I wanted to get some more so I could get more curls so my gran bought me these ones. Some are longer than others and I'm not too sure why. 





Then in the sweet section I picked up a 3 pack of mint tictacs because I love them and I also got 2 packets of my favourite bubblegum because I haven't had it in ages! 





Then from Matalan my gran bought me two tops and two pairs of jeans. 

The first top I got was a dark coral top. It's quite thin so it's perfect for the spring and summer. It's got a scalloped edge and I really love it. 




The first pair of jeans I got were actually jeggings and they're dark blue, comfy and really stretchy. 






The second top I got is blue and white stripy top with crotchet details and 3 quarter length sleeves. I can't remember the actually style of the top but I really really like it. 




And the last thing my gran bought me were another pair of jeans. They're light blue and also really comfy. 






Thanks for reading! 

Cheerio! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment