Tuesday 17 February 2015

Mini Haul

I've just been in town and bought a couple of things and so I thought I would share them with you. 

This is a bit pointless but I bought some mini eggs because 1. they're lush and 2. I love them so much! These were £1 from WHSmith. 




This thing I'm very happy about. It's the Into The Woods soundtrack! I love this film so much. I've already seen it twice in the cinema and I might be seeing it again on Thursday. All the songs are amazing so when I saw this in HMV, I practically screamed! It was £7.99. 




I needed a lighter concealer because I only have one and it's a little bit too dark for me because I bought it last summer. It's the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in cool medium and because I love that concealer I bought it in the lighter version - fair. It was £4.19. 




I also needed a lighter powder because I bought my other powder last summer as well. That one is the MUA pressed powder in shade 2. I bought the Collection Pressed Powder in 18 Ivory and it's a much better match. It was £1.99. 




And because it was 3 for 2 on all Collection things and because I don't have a proper bronzer I bought the Collection Pressed Powder in 15 Warm Bronze. It was also £1.99. I bought a dark pressed powder because the actual bronzers were shimmery and I don't like shimmery ones. 




That's all for today but I'm going to Exeter tomorrow with my mum and we are having a big day of shopping so hopefully I will have another haul soon. 

Cheerio! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment