Sunday 1 February 2015

TMI Tag

I'm going to do the TMI tag!

What are you wearing?
Right now I'm wearing black and white patterned leggings from Newlook and a black top with lace at the bottom which is also from Newlook. 
 
Ever been in love?
Nope. 

Ever had a terrible break up?
Nope. 

How tall are you?
5 foot 3 or something. 

How much do you weigh?
Rude. 

Any tattoos?
No but I would like something small when I'm older. 

Any piercings?
Only my ear lobe once but I would like the second one on my love done. 

OTP?
Stiles and Derek from Teen Wolf. #Sterek

Favourite shows?
Waterloo Road, Teen Wolf and Grimm. 

Favourite bands?
McBusted, McFly and  5 Seconds of Summer. 

Something you miss?
My old house. 

Favourite songs?
I love the song Gone by McBusted and I like Agony from Into the Woods. 

How old are you?
14. 

What is your Zodiac sign?
Capricorn. 

Quality you look for in a partner?
He needs to be able to make me laugh. 

Favourite quote?
It's not always easy but McFly's here forever. 
People say I have a short fuse. I call it a limited bullshit tolerance. I can only put up with so much shit in one day. 

Favourite actor?
I do love Chris Pine, Johnny Depp and Dylan O'Brien.  

Favourite colour?
Purple. 

Loud music or soft?
Loud normally but it depends what mood I'm in. 

Where do you go when you are sad?
My bed. 

How long does it take you to shower?
If I'm washing my hair, then about 20 minutes but if I'm not then 10. 

How long does it take to get ready in the morning?
If I do my makeup and my hair nicely and I have to pick an outfit then about an hour but if it's for school and I'm not wearing makeup and I'm not doing anything special with my hair then about 15 minutes. 

Ever been in a physical fight?
Unless fighting with my brother counts, then no. 

Turn on?
Other than being funny, I like people who accepts me for me. 

Turn off?
Being rude.

Fears?
I hate spiders. 

Last thing that made you cry?
Annoying people. 

Last time you said you loved someone?
I said it to my friend yesterday. 

Last book you read?
Girl Online by Zoe Sugg. 

Book you're reading?
Let It Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson and Lauren Myracle. 

The relationship between you and the last person you texted?
My friend who I went to town with today. 

Last show you watched?
Teen Wolf. 

Last person you talked to?
My mum. 

Favourite food?
Chocolate. 

Place you want to visit?
Australia. 

Last place you were?
The kitchen. 

Do you have a crush?
Yes. 

Favourite flavour of sweets?
I don't eat sweets but probably strawberry. 

What instruments do you play?
I can play the piano and the flute. 

Favourite piece of jewellery?
My McFly wrist band and my McBusted necklace. 

Last sport you played?
Netball. 

Last song you sang?
Agony from Into The Woods. 

Favourite chat up line?
I don't think it's a chat up line but Ashton said it - 'Are you a volcana because I lava you!'

Have you ever used it?
I've said it to me friend before. 

The last time you hung out with someone?
I went to town with my friend today. 

That's all for today. 

Cheerio! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment