Wednesday 18 February 2015

Big Haul

I was in Exeter yesterday and I went shopping with my mum all day. Even with aching feet, back and neck, I bought quite a few things. 

The first place I went to was Urban Outfitters. 


We don't have this shop where I live so I was pretty exited to go in. In the end, I only bought one thing and that is an EOS lip balm. I've wanted one of these for I don't know how long so when I saw it, I grabbed the mint one straight away. I love how it's in a ball because it's so different from everything else. I also like how moisturising it is and the taste is very nice. It was £6.50.


The next place I went to was Wilkinson. 


I don't have a Wilko where I live either so I like going to the Essence counter and buying some make up so I bought and Essence lipstick in 11 Nude Love. I love these lipsticks because all the colours are really pretty. It was £2.30. I also bought, as it was very cheap, Maybelline The Falsies Flared mascara. I've wanted this mascara for ages as well because the effect it has on people's eyelashes is beautiful. In Wilko, it was £4.98. The last thing I bought from Wilko was from the Simple counter and because I recently finished up my Micellar Cleansing Water, I bought the Simple Purifying Cleansing Lotion. I haven't tried this before but I will let you know how I get on with it. It was £2.50 down from £4. 




Next is Primark.


 I needed some pyjamas for the summer so I went over to the pyjama section and saw this really cute rabbit pyjama set. There are these short shorts with lots of rabbits on and the top is a lush blue colour with one rabbit. They're really comfy and the top was £4 and the bottoms were £4. I also bought a grey baggy tshirt with the monkey emojis on. It's very comfy and it was £6. 



Then I went to Hollister. 


We also don't have this where I live so again, I was excited. Obviously, Hollister is very expensive so I only bought one thing from the sale. That was some black and white patterned leggings. They're comfy but they're see through so you would need to wear either black or white knickers and probably a long top or jumper! They were £11.99. 


I then went into Topshop because I wanted to buy one of their lipsticks. It's the shade Innocent and it's a very pretty pink colour and I really like it. When I tried it on, I was shocked at how creamy it is. It actually feels like it's melted on your lips. 


Newlook now. 


I bought a white top that cost £9.99. On the sleeves and at the bottom of it there is a pretty crochet pattern and it's really comfy. The other thing I got was a very comfy, slouchy tank top. It's quite long and it's a thin fabric so you won't get hot in it. It was £6.99. 



I next went to H&M. 


These two things are in my favourite things that I bought even though they are so simple. I got a bright mint coloured jumper. It has nothing on it, it's just plain. I bought it in a large just to have all slouchy and comfortable. It was £5.99. And the other thing I got was a plain grey top with a pocket. I've wanted a plain top for a while because they are so practical and you can style them in so many different ways. This one in particular was £7.99. 



The last place I went to was Waterstones. 


I bought Love, Tanya by the YouTuber Tanya Burr because I love her and I wanted her book ever since she annouced it. Plus it was on half price for £6.49. I cannot wait to read it. 


I had such a good day. I love going for big shopping trips, it's just a shame that I don't have the amount of money I had yesterday all the time. 

Cheerio! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment