Monday 30 March 2015

Cadbury World

On the Wednesday of my trip, I went to Cadbury World in Birmingham. I've been there once before but I was too young to understand what was happening. All I wanted to do was eat the chocolate! This time, I had a proper look around in all the exhibits and learnt some new things. I didn't take that many photos because in some places you weren't allowed to take them but I did take some and I will share them with you. 






The tour took you on a trip back in time to where chocolate began and how Cadbury was invented. Cadbury was named after John Cadbury (I think!) and he first started in a tiny shop in Birmingham. 






That is his shop there. 

In one part, we were given a cup of melted chocolate and we could put something in it. I wanted to put in mini marshmallows so it was like a chocolate fountain. 




It was very nice! 

At the end, we went into the shop which is the biggest Cadbury shop in the world! I bought a couple of things but they will be included in my next post which is a haul of all the things I bought on my trip. 










Thanks for reading!

Cherrio! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment