Monday 30 March 2015

Massive Haul

In this post, I'm going to share with you all the things I bought on my trip. 

On Tuesday, we went to Anfield (Liverpool's football stadium) and I didn't want to go there at all but afterwards my dad bought me a hoodie and I love it so much. 




I don't even support Liverpool but it's so warm and cosy and a really nice colour. I need a new hoodie as well. It was £45. 

Before McBusted, on the same day, we went into town for tea and we went into a couple of shops as well. 




I went into H&M and was just looking around and saw this t-shirt. I've wanted one like this for quite a while because they are so practical. It's just in the style of a baseball shirt (I don't know if that's the actual style but I just call it that!). It's a bit baggy and you can wear it with probably anything. It was £9.99. 




I also looked at the makeup section and saw this eye crayon. It's a gorgeous champagne colour and it's amazing for an everyday neutral look. This was £2.99. 

We then went into Waterstones and bought two books. 




I went in to get The Pointless Book 2 because I really wanted that since it came out a few days before (£8.99) and then I saw The Glam Guide by Fleur de Force. I had to get it (£14.99). 

Then, later that evening when we were at McBusted, I bought some merch. 




First, I bought and OMFG tin for £20 and inside there are stickers, a poster and a blow up hand thing. I bought one last year when I went so I can have them standing together in my room. 




I bought a wrist band as well for £4 but it's not the best quality and it's one of those ones where once you've done it up, you can't undo it again. I made the mistake of doing it up quite tight and I really really struggled getting it off! 




Obviously, I had to buy a programme (£10) because it's just a must have for a concert! 




And last of all, I bought this OMFG tank top for I think £15. It fits really well and I think it compliments my boobs very well! 

When we went to Cadbury World we bought some things, as I mentioned in my last post about the trip. 






I bought a big bar of Dairy Milk and a packet of Chuckle Beans which is also just plain Dairy Milk. They have both already been consumed! And as the whole family bought so much, we got given two teddy bears! (This has made me really want some chocolate but it's okay because it's Easter tomorrow so I shall get lots of Easter Eggs!)

Then on the Thursday, we went to Cribs Causeway to do some more shopping. 






First of all, I went into Lush and bought Honey Bee Bath Bomb for £3.35 which I have never tried before so I wanted to give it a go. It also smells amazing! And I also bought Golden Egg Bath Bomb for £3.75 which I have tried before and I really liked it. The only thing that's annoying is all the glitter. You have to rinse your bath out after using it! But the smell of it makes up for it. 

I then went into H&M again and bought a few more things from there. 




I bought some of these ballet socks for £5.99 which I think is bloody expensive for 5 little pairs of socks but I needed these for when I wear my vans and stuff. 




I bought this fitted neon yellow tshirt just because it's basic and goes with pretty much anything. It was £3.99. 




I got this loose, baggy cardigan and this will be perfect for the spring and summer when it's not cold but it's not hot and you can just throw it on with anything. I got back because it's the most pratical and goes with literally everything. This was £7.99. 




The last thing I got from H&M was these comfty, grey shorts. They are the comfiest shorts ever and they are perfect for lazy summer days. They were £7:99. 

Then we went into WHSmith. 




I picked up some Mini Eggs because these are my favourite Easter chocolate and they're only £1. 




Then me and my brother bought some Frixon rubbing out pens for £3 each for school. 

Then I went into HMV and was looking through the DVD section. 




I saw Epic there for only £4.99 and I grabbed it straight away because I've wanted this ever since I saw it in the cinema. And it's such a good price. 

The last place I went to was Boots and I had a splurge on some makeup and beauty things. 




I bought the Simple eye balm because I bought this before but I can't remember what it was like and I needed an eye balm because I get really puffy eyes. This one reduces puffiness which is good. It was £4.49. 




I bought the 17 Cheek Stamp in Stare Struck for £4.99 because my friend Jodie who I have mentioned many times before on this blog bought it the other day and said it was really good so I decided that I wanted to try it too. 




From Collection, I bought the Work the Colour Lip Butter in the shade Cappachino. I already have this in the shade Popping Pink but I'm really into nudes at the moment and wanted to get this one. It was £2.99. 




Also from Collection I bought the Eyes Uncovered Eye Shadow Palette in Nude Bronze because so many people have been saying it's amazing for it's price and it really is. I tested it out and all the colour are so beautiful and they are really pigmented. It is £3.99!! 




I've wanted a Maybelline Colour Tattoo for so long now and finally I have got one! It's in the shade On and On Bronze and it's really pretty but the one I did really want was the colour Pink Gold or something like that. It is £4.99. 




The last thing I bought was a Barry M Speedy Quick Dry Nail Paint in the shade Pit Stop because I bought another shade before in Eat My Dust which is on my nails in the photo and I really liked it. This colour is a really nice, muted grey-brown colour. It was £3.99. 

I really hope you enjoyed reading this post and I will be posting more soon. 

Cheerio! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment