Monday 30 March 2015

Travel Essentials

On Monday, I traveled over 6 hours to Liverpool. As it's a long journey and I 'm stuck in a car for hours, I will need things to do and food to eat. So I'm going to show you what things I take to keep myself entertained.



I normally take this bag in the car as it can hold a lot of things. 




I usually get a magazine for the road trip which keeps me occupied for about an hour! 




I take one or two books. The one I'm currently reading and the one that I will read afterwards just in case I finish the first book during the trip. At the moment I'm reading Let It Snow and the book I'm going to read next is called The Kissing Booth. 




I also take one or two notebooks so I can doodle or just write things in to remember. This notebook in particular is my blogging notebook! 




A must have for me and probably for most people is earphones or headphones. I always need these because I need to block out my dad's awful music and fill my ears with the lovely music of McBusted. 




I also always need sunglasses because if the sun is shining, you won't be able to see without them! 




The sort of food I eat on a road trip is shortbread and chocolate. And other unhealthy things! 

So those are my travel essentials. Let me know what some of your essentials are in the comments! 

Cheerio! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment